Sunday, May 29, 2011

just painted...


I love it when the walls have just been painted.
It feels like we have just moved
in to the house again!!
Of course I used my lime paint for the walls, but
I did some changing in the color, and
although I'm still using my favorite color
I used a lighter grey this time.
I redecorated some old things too, and
now it's like we have lots of new stuff! ;)


the table was repainted, and some
handles where added this time...


these wall sconce are in fact the only
new thing I've added,
I do like them a lot...

a marble painted shelf in the kitchen,
I'm happy the way it turned out...

a touch of shabby chic was added to
this old lampshade...

and my chairs got white "summer dresses"...




oh boy, I'm looking forward to
long summer nights now..

No comments:

Post a Comment