Monday, February 4, 2013

bleu, blue, blå...

Just finished doing some make over in my daughters room
and "Antique bleu" was the lime-color she wanted for her
bedroom walls, (it's our new blue color from Kalklitir ;)

Oops!! I forgot to take the "before" pictures this time


I painted this statue with some lime-colors too,
then I used sandpaper to rub it off again, giving it a more old look



all the pink is gone now
but the hand painted mirror with here initials
I made for her few years ago is still there ;)



the girl loves here shoes and nail-polish and clothes and jewelry... 


She's already eighteen years old


years go by too fast!!!

ENJOY 




5 comments:

  1. Dásamlegur þessi blái litur og yndisleg hún Ágústa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falleg stúlka og yndislegt herbergi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mér finnst styttan algjörlega geggjuð....og bara allt herbergið ! Elska bláan :-)

    kv
    Kristín Vald

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the transformation,that Color is sooo beautiful!!!!Very elegant and Chic!!!And yor girl is beautiful too!
    Tovehugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meget fin blå farve og en meget smuk datter I har.

    Mange hilsner Bjørn - K&Co. Danmark.

    ReplyDelete